- Output a line of text to SYS$OUTPUT.
- Verifies the node linkages in an MDSplus tree. VERIFY will report any corruption of the tree structure.
- Places the current process in a wait state until a specified period of time has elapsed. The WAIT command is used in a command procedure to delay processing of either the procedure itself or a set of commands in the procedure.
- Specifies the time interval to wait. The time must be specified according to the rules for specifying delta time values as described in Section 2.5 in the VAX/VMS DCL Dictionary (or access the HELP topic SPECIFY). Note, however, that the delta time can contain only the hours, minutes, seconds, and hundredths of seconds fields; the days part must be omitted. Also, the delta time must begin with the number of hours and not a colon, even if the number of hours is zero.
- Note that if you issue the WAIT command interactively, the WAIT command does not prompt you for a time value. However, in order for the command to have any effect, you must supply a time value.
- Waits for an MDSplus event.
- The WRITE command will write the tree currently open for edit to a file.
- This command is used to write out a tree which is being edited.